Is there anything a natural 20 can’t do?
This is a poster idea I developed to show off the amazingness of tabletop rpgs.
"You attempt to pickpocket the man, but accidentally pull down his pants instead."
"You reach out to push the orc off the bridge, but instead lightly caress his back. He is uncomfortable."
"You try to stab the guard, but you stab your crotch instead. Roll fortitude."
"You say your name is Bob and not Jim. Your lie is misinterpreted and they now believe you are a serial killer."
"You swing your axe, but it slips from your fingers and sails across the room."
"In an attempt to dodge the incoming arrows, you jump into the swarm.”
"You bull rush the enemy but miss and jump off of the cliff."
"You try to land on your feet but you land on your sword instead."
"While providing first aid, your hand slips and you stab him in the heart. He dies instantly."
I CANT BREATHE
More Disney Parks facts here
But how could you leave out this
I believe that every american should at least watch this monologue from The Newsroom
THIS IS SO ACCURATE
- Extremely intuitive
- Searchers of hidden meaning
- Sensitive and perceptive
- Gifted at reading others
- Hold strong convictions and beliefs, which they live in accordance with
- Will not compromise their ideals
- Tend to trust their own instincts (and with good reason) – they are usually right and they usually know it
- Genuinely warm and affirming by nature
- Typically gentle and caring
- Dedicated to finding/achieving the “perfect relationship”
- Usually have good communication skills
- Tend to be gifted writers
- Take commitments very seriously
- Seek lifelong relationships
- Have very high expectations of themselves and others
- Good listeners
- Once they are sure a relationship is over, they are usually able to move on
- Deep, complex and intense
- Artistic and creative
- Strive to create an orderly, systematic outer world for themselves
- Constantly defining and re-defining priorities in life
- Put lots of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done
- Operate on an intuitive, spontaneous basis within their inner world
- Intuitively “know” things without being able to pinpoint exactly why and without even a thorough knowledge of the subject at hand
- Extremely insightful about people and situations
- Most likely of all types to have “psychic” abilities
- Concerned for others’ feelings and careful not to hurt them
- Believe in constant growth and are always looking to improve
- Can, in some ways, be easy-going
- Natural nurturer – they make loving parents and are likely to have strong bonds with their children
- Devoted to and protective of those they care about
- Like to work independently
- Rarest of all types
- Tend to hold back part of themselves – can be secretive
- Are often hard to get to know, difficult to understand
- May not be good with money
- Often not good with handling practical, day-to-day concerns
- Tendency to believe they’re always right and dismiss/ignore other peoples’ opinions, even before fully hearing them out
- May be prone to depression
- Intensely dislike criticism and conflict – tend to internalize conflict and may react to it with heated, explosive anger
- May have a hard time leaving an unhealthy relationship
- May be highly protective of themselves and overly private, only sharing what they want and when they want to share it
- Can be stubborn
- Rarely at complete peace with themselves – always doubt they are living up to their full potential
- Often not good with highly detailed tasks – will either avoid these tasks or go to other extreme and become so enveloped in detail that they lose sight of big picture
MBTI is so accurate for me? I don’t typically put a lot of stock in psych stuff but MBTI is so consistently on point
A Ravenclaw uses Alohomora
A Slytherin uses a lockpick
A Gryffindor charges to ram the door down
A Hufflepuff tries the doorknob and finds it wasn’t locked in the first place.
I get pumped around the end of August. WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS RESTRAINT